Sunday, March 28, 2010

Riley Spends the Night

Riley spent the night with Anna and Cole on Friday. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures until the following morning at our community Easter egg hunt.

Carrie, Casey, the kids & Becky (Memaw) came over for dinner when they dropped Riley off. The kids were great entertainment as usual. Casey told Riley to get on one knee and ask Anna to marry him. I wish I had my camera for this. Riley stood like a flamingo (on one foot with his knee bent up) and asked Anna to marry him. Anna's reply "I have to go to college first." Hilarious! I guess she's listening when we try to teach some small life lessons.

Cole insisted on sleeping with Anna and Riley. Unfortunately he was more of a pest than anything so he was banished from their bed. Anna was ready to play still and being too loud so we had to remove her from the bed long enough for Riley to fall asleep. As soon as we put Anna back to bed she fell asleep. When I asked her the next morning why she was so difficult the night before she said "I was just so excited to have Riley spend the night." Needless to say all the kids had a blast and we'll be doing it again.











Bruno cheesing for the camera


Riley



Cole was having no part of the egg hunt. Nathan had to have a talk with him. Finally he joined the fun.



Enzo and Cole before the 0-2 yr egg hunt.



Gosh they're cute!



This is a random picture for this post. While I was in the shower Wednesday, Cole bit Anna so hard she had a raised mark. He left an impression of his whole grill. This is what it looked like after her bath Wednesday night. See the teeth marks?!

No comments: