Monday, March 29, 2010

Easter Bunny Picture

Me: Cole do you want to go see the Easter Bunny today and have your picture taken with him?

Cole: YAY!!! I wanna go, but Easter bunny is a girl momma. (he was really excited).

We get dressed, loaded into the car, arrive at the mall and get about 50 feet from the bunny.

Cole: I no wanna see Easter bunny. I no wanna see Easter bunny. I no wanna see Easter bunny. (repeat louder and louder about 15 times.)

As we approach the Easter Bunny he is full on screaming. Arms and legs are wrapped completely around me. I peel him off and throw him in the Easter Bunny's lap. The man taking the picture asked me if I wanted to retry. I told him "nope this is exactly how I pictured it would happen when I mentioned it this morning."

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Poor Cole. I imagine that's what Zane will do also. Anna did a great job of ignoring him and looking pretty for the picture!

The Normans said...

This one made me laugh out loud. :-)