Monday, January 31, 2011

My First Party

I had my first Scentsy party on Friday night. It was AWESOME! Nathan's aunt, Christy, offered to throw my first party and I was so thrilled. I wasn't nervous because this group was very laid back and several were my family so that made it easier. Aunt Christy served up wonderful food and drinks and everyone had a fun time. Nathan and the kids also went with me to see some of his relatives. The kids had so much fun hanging out with their cousins they usually only see at the camp house for holidays. This party gave me the confidence I needed to keep my momentum going. I can't say thank you enough to Aunt Christy.

Although I brought my camera, I had so many other things on my mind that I forgot to take pictures. Hopefully I will remember next time I have a party.

No comments: