Thursday, September 2, 2010
First Day Part 2
Anna had a great first day of school. Her teachers said she did awesome at the art table. They said she was so creative and she shares really well. Then there's Cole. He cried for a total of 2.5 hours of the 4 hours that he was there. He cried off and on and at one point they had to get Anna to help him calm down. Talk about making me want to throw up. When we got to his room to get him he was pushed up against the window looking for Anna. She happens to be in the play area just outside of his room at pick up time. The first words Cole spoke to me were "I cried." It was like he knew I was going to ask. His teacher said he had moments of serious fun and moments of nothing but hard crying. I just hope is gets better from here. Below are a few pictures from this morning that I didn't put up earlier.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Last year on Zane's first day, he cried the entire 4 hours until he passed out right before I got there to pick him up. Then he cried every time at drop off and pick up for two months, but they said he did OK in between, crying occasionally. Not sure what happened, but the school day following Halloween he was a different kid. Didn't ever cry again.
Post a Comment