Last Friday was Anna's 6th birthday. I can't believe I have a 6 year old. She went round and round with ideas of what she wanted to do. She finally landed on slumber party. Once we narrowed it down to the slumber party I quickly put a limit on the number of girls because handling one 6 year old can be a challenge. She was allowed to invite 7 friends. They all came over right after school and got started with the fun and entertainment. We sang, danced, had makeovers, played dress up and did all sorts of other things. The girls all HAD A BLAST!!! Below are just some of the 500+ pictures we took. On Saturday morning we had some neighbors and friends over for a pancake breakfast. The reason she was hesitant on the slumber party at first was because she has a lot of friends who are boys. She didn't want to leave them out of the party so we agreed to a pancake breakfast. I would like to thank my mom and Heather for coming over to help with the slumber party. Then I'd like to thank Nathan, Will and Jason for cooking breakfast the next morning. Anna had such a fun time.










1 comment:
looks like tons of fun!
Post a Comment