Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Years Eve & Day

We spent New Year's at the Mannion's. We rented a bounce house so the kids would be entertained. Early in the day Nathan, Brian and Jeff went to the back field to shoot dove. Deidra even shot a gun. I'm to chicken to shoot the gun so I didn't even attempt to go out there. We also boiled shrimp and crab legs! YUMMY!!! We had a small crowd but still had a good time. The kids loved popping fireworks.




Deidra got a Cotton Candy machine at her family's White Elephant exchange this Christmas. The kids LOVED it. I, on the other hand, was covered in pink sugar after my terrible attempt at making the perfect cotton candy puff.









The next day we all got up and went outside to play with the dogs, before cooking and watching football.





I know this is ridiculous but it kept them quiet!

No comments: