Monday, November 22, 2010

Ice Skating

Nathan is off all week so we have made a list of things we have been wanting to do around the house and with the kids. Since taking Anna to Disney on Ice last weekend she has been begging to go ice skating. I was hesitant because I know how hard it is for me but I figured, why not? Cole hated every minute of it. Anna, on the other hand, had the time of her life. She actually got the hang of it after a while. Below are some pictures we captured and a video of Anna.




Me helping Cole. He went around twice and it was two times too many for him.



Nathan took over on the second lap.



She did pretty good.



Unfortunately this is how she ended up most of the time.



See what I mean? Her rear end is going to be really sore in the morning.


And this one has nothing to do with skating but it was funny. As I was going through the pictures from today I found it. The reason it's funny is because I have told Cole time and time again not to play with this camera. He always says "I'm not playing with it" in his most aggravated voice. Poor guy left photographic evidence that he was indeed disobeying me.

No comments: