Monday morning he had just done his morning business and I asked if he wanted to wear underwear. He did so I doubled up with the padded training under pants. After about an hour he peed in them. I took them off and was trying to put a diaper on him when he ran off (not unusual for him). So I left him alone thinking he was OK for a while anyway. After a little while he told me he had to go tee tee. I rushed him to the potty and it happened just as he said it would. Then a little later he pooped and peed. CRAZY!! Then he kept it up all day. I didn't want to leave the house because I was afraid to get him out of the habit. Nathan didn't realize he had to be bare bottom for this to work so he put underwear on him while I at HEB. Cole peed in them right away. Back to bare bottom and no accidents. Tuesday he did great except for when he peed his pants during errands. Of course I was prepared and had a change of clothes. At home he did perfect all day. Today we tried underwear again and he's done really well. No accidents! We even ran a few errands.
Can't believe this is happening. I just hope it continues.
2 comments:
Cole isnt 3 is he? I thought he was going to be 2...am I losing my mind. Who cares if it is a fluke! Take all you can get. GO COLE!
that's great! maybe he can teach Tyson how to poop in the toilet... still working on that one...
Post a Comment