Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Success
Cole has successfully peed in the potty 3 times in the last few days days. I'm super happy. He went twice today and none yesterday but that was more of my fault because I didn't push the issue too much. This morning he woke up & peed in the potty so I thought he was good for a couple of hours without a diaper. WRONG! About 20 minutes later he peed and pooped in his shorts. The shorts were getting to be too small anyway so I just threw them out with today's trash. Oh well. Wish me luck on this journey through potty training. With Anna I only had nights and weekends. Becky did most of the work during the day. With Cole, Nathan and I will be flying solo. Hope it doesn't take a year like I'm thinking it might.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way to go Cole! I'm so jealous. We are starting once we get back from our trip in November to Houston. I didn't want to deal with going potty on the airplane just yet.
Yay Cole!!! Let me know how it goes and send any suggestions you have. We are about where you guys are. :-) Fun times ahead of us!
Post a Comment