Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

We went to the pumpkin patch today. Bad idea. This was the first nice weekend we've had here in Houston this month so of course everyone had the same idea. There were 4,832 people there(at least that's what I gathered from my quick assessment). It was ridiculous. Needless to say we probably won't go to this particular pumpkin patch in years to come because there is no shade and the kids have a hard time looking into the camera and giving me a decent smile when the sun is bright and shiny. Oh well. These were the only two pictures I'm willing to share. The rest weren't good.

2009

2009


While I'm here I'll turn this into a "What a difference a year makes" post.


2008




2008
2007
2006

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Sorry you feel you didn't get good pics but they look great to me! The only pumpkin patch near us in pretty much on a highway and always in the sun. Zane and Karlee didn't look at the camera at all - so your kids did amazing compared to ours!