Saturday, September 12, 2009

Growing too fast

At the beginning of summer I had a sweet little girl who was only a couple months into her 3rd year of life. Now I have a "3 & a half" year old who has grown by leaps and bounds.


Before:
  • Would not go near a tricycle. Preferred to walk or ride in the wagon.
  • Would not put on a floatie to swim. Just wanted us to hold her in the pool or swim in the baby pool.
  • Screamed like crazy when I dropped her off at the YMCA daycare.
  • Danced ballet all around the house.

Now:

  • Loves to ride her bike (with training wheels).
  • Can swim all by herself, even in the deep end.
  • LOVES going to school. Even asks to be dropped off in the car line rather than be taken in.
  • Starts ballet & tap Wednesday.

And to top it all off she asked if she could get her ears pierced today so I took her. She only cried for a minute then when the lady asked if she wanted stickers and a lollipop she stopped crying instantly.


you may have to click on the picture to see the earring

No comments: