William & Cole both fell asleep on the jet ski.
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
July 4th Weekend
It was back to the lake for the Sorensen family to celebrate the July 4th weekend. We had a great time as usual riding on the boat and jet skis. Cole loves riding on the jet skis. He fell asleep on it twice while riding around. Apparently he was exhausted and the hum of the jet ski lulled him to sleep. It was too funny. Anna, Cole & William had a great time swimming in the hot tub. They also enjoyed swimming in the lake. I'm not a big lake swimmer but I gave in and let loose a little. I'm just too afraid of the unknown creatures swimming below the surface. All the kids loved jumping off the boat and swimming around. Thanks for the pictures Deanna.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment