In an attempt to reach my 2012 goal I have been making regular visits to the gym. I'm not exactly gung ho about it. More like ho hum. I even forgot to put my gym shoes on one day and arrived at the gym in flip flops. Part of my lack of excitement stems from having asthma. Imagine running/walking 3 miles while only breathing through a straw. That's what it feels like for me when I work out. Every breath I take is precious and keeps me from passing out on the floor. Now imagine taking that precious breath and getting a funky whiff of the stinky guy next to me. Both Nathan and I have encountered guys on the treadmill next to us stinking up the area with his morning eggs and bacon.
My PSA is this: If you have gas don't bring your stinky ass to the gym. Take your daily run outside. Ladies there is no need for perfume or scented lotion while at the gym. It's only going to mix with your sweat and create a nasty funk for me to choke on during mile 2. The gym is for working out, not meeting hot guys. Save the perfume for the bar. For the safety of those with asthma THINK BEFORE YOU STINK!
2 comments:
Hilarious. Glad you're sticking with it :)
AMEN! And ladies, no need to put on all of your make up and fix your hair, you are there to sweat and work out.
Post a Comment