On Monday the kids woke up and gave me a present and all the cards they made me. Anna was so excited to give me my gift that she couldn't go to sleep the night before. In addition to showering me with love and kisses, Nathan made breakfast and lunches for school. That was pretty awesome! Monday night we had several of our friends over for trick or treating and to celebrate my birthday. I'm so thankful to have some of the best friends a girl could ask for. It was really fun to get all our kids together for trick or treating. I hope we can continue this tradition. Below are some of the pictures I took. Deidra took more. Check out her blog to see more pictures.
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Halloween 2011
This Halloween was so fun. On Sunday we went with the Bryant's to their church Trunk or Treat. The kids had a blast. There were gillions of people there but luckily we arrived at opening time and went straight through the line without waiting. Cole decided to be a pirate, Anna the Little Mermaid, Riley a Special Ops Ninja and Bentley was Dorothy.

On Monday the kids woke up and gave me a present and all the cards they made me. Anna was so excited to give me my gift that she couldn't go to sleep the night before. In addition to showering me with love and kisses, Nathan made breakfast and lunches for school. That was pretty awesome! Monday night we had several of our friends over for trick or treating and to celebrate my birthday. I'm so thankful to have some of the best friends a girl could ask for. It was really fun to get all our kids together for trick or treating. I hope we can continue this tradition. Below are some of the pictures I took. Deidra took more. Check out her blog to see more pictures.

On Monday the kids woke up and gave me a present and all the cards they made me. Anna was so excited to give me my gift that she couldn't go to sleep the night before. In addition to showering me with love and kisses, Nathan made breakfast and lunches for school. That was pretty awesome! Monday night we had several of our friends over for trick or treating and to celebrate my birthday. I'm so thankful to have some of the best friends a girl could ask for. It was really fun to get all our kids together for trick or treating. I hope we can continue this tradition. Below are some of the pictures I took. Deidra took more. Check out her blog to see more pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment