Tuesday was the last day of school for the kids until after New Years. Anna started running fever Monday night and early Tuesday morning she was throwing up nonstop. Cole did the same thing a couple of weeks prior and he only had a virus so I didn't rush Anna to the doctor. Instead she stayed home from school. I didn't want to miss Cole's first school Christmas party so Anna stayed with Memaw while I went to the party. Anna was bummed about missing the party but she got all of Memaw's attention for a couple of hours so she was pretty happy. I ended up taking Anna to the doctor Wednesday. Turns out she has strep throat. I'm so aggravated on her behalf (and mine). She had her tonsils out in July partially because she got strep about 4 times a year. So needless to say the tonsillectomy isn't holding up it's end of the bargain. Oh well she's on antibiotics so the strep wll go away. Hopefully the snoring won't come back (that's another reason for getting her tonsils removed).
Below are a few pictures from the party.

I might be biased but this kid is cute!

Cole has been begging for this garbage truck for a month. His teacher said he was very adamant on the "picks up big dumpsters" part.

Cole's Advent hand print Wreath

This was one of Anna's projects. "My gift to baby Jesus would be a pictures of him because I knew He would like it." Can you tell she likes to look at pictures of herself.
No comments:
Post a Comment