Friday, October 22, 2010

FLOORS!!!!

We finally have new floors. We have been entertaining the ideas for the longest time but never did anything about it. Finally we just went for it. Getting new floors is a lot like moving. You have to basically pack up everything that sits on the floor. Then once it's all done it looks like a new house! We still need rugs but we were waiting until the floors were done to determine the size of space that needs a rug. I am thrilled to be done with the gross, stained carpet. We don't plan to live in this house forever but I wanted to enjoy new floors before I tried to sell the place.


Our room.



Anna's room.



Cole's room



Living room.



Play room.



We also added a book nook to the play room. The kids used to keep the books in their rooms but they would end up all over the place so I put the book shelf that was hiding in a closet to good use. The kids love it!

2 comments:

Carrie Bryant said...

I love the new floors!!! They look so good. I also love the pics of the kids at the pumpkin patch. I now have some coral ribbon, lol!

The Ormsbys said...

wow didn't realize you were doing the entire house! they look great and you are really going to love them!!!