Thursday, January 28, 2010

The one with all the poop

Beware a lot of poop talk follows.

Cole is going on a month of potty training and I can say it's definitely been a long month. He was doing awesome at first but then I went out of town followed by Nathan going out of town so that threw him off a little bit. He's using the potty to go pee and poop which I think is fantastic considering he won't be 2 for another week and a half. Between Anna and Cole needing assistance with their rear ends I feel like I spend most of my day in the bathroom. The other day Nathan asked where I was, I nearly yelled out that I was in my office.

One of his favorite things to do is to poop in the potty then put half a roll of toilet paper in with it. I've gotten smarter in this area. Now we don't keep toilet paper readily available which means when Anna goes she has to call me in there to give her some tp. Ok so maybe I'm not smarter. Cole's other favorite thing to do is flush the toilet. He flushes when he gets on and when he gets off. If there is poop in the potty he always says, "bye bye poop, see you later."

We have had our share of accidents. Yesterday he was sitting at the table eating lunch when all of a sudden he said he had to tee tee. He didn't have a pull-up or undies on so of course he peed all over Anna's legs. My swifter wet jet has never worked as hard as it has over the last month.

I'm not seeing an end is sight but at least he's saving me money on diapers. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

The Ormsbys said...

OMG Mel this is so funny! I feel for you!