Thursday, May 15, 2008
Terrible Two's
Anna has been very bad this week. I think the terrible two phase is in full swing. She bit Cole on the foot one day. The next day she scratched his hand and the day after that she hit him. I think it may also have to do with her being a little more bored than she's used to. Her friend Riley is no longer staying with her all day so now she has to play by herself a lot more than usual. I've put her on a waiting list to start a Mother's Day Out pre-school type program twice a week for a few hours a day. This will teach her how to be in a classroom environment and how to listen to a teacher and play and interact with other children her age. I think she will enjoy the part of playing with others but I'm not sure how well she'll listen to a teacher and take instructions. Even though she acts like a devil sometimes she's still a sweet little princess most of the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment